[M] City of Sin
" I shall never leave you again for as long as you would have me...no one can keep me away from you....I'm am all yours now and I give you my heart and know that you will take good care of it" Shadows words were a jumble of growls and moans as he made love to the most perfect of woman, of Lovers and of mates. He needed, wanted , would die for and breathed for this woman. Shadow growled deeply as he moved his body as one with hers, this act was the final word and fact against all those who would see them as less than lovers and mates. If anyone tried to bring them apart or take her from him there would be no mercy. Shadow was a lover and had a gentle touch thanks to his mother and the love that she gave him but his father made him a killer, a merdurer a hunter, a weapon. Shadow had no doubt in his mind that he could attack and kill not just anyone in new dawn bit amy wolf anywhere if it came down to him keeping what he loved.

Shadow bit her neck slowly and the bite got tighter and tighter as he pushed into her, this was bliss and pure unstoppable pleasure and love. He looked deeply into her eyes and he saw her fire, her passion and it ignited his own like a wild fire come to life. He moved faster and harder letting his desire for her fuel the flames within and he saw the same in her. His bite finally got to the point of breaking skin and when it did he moaned and growled as he pulled his teeth from her and licked the area clean. A bite was more than just a show dominance, he did not think himself in any way better than her, no he bit her again and again to prove that she was his forever. He had already stated that he would never leave her but actions could show what words could not. Each bite he gave her was a lifetime promise and not just in this life they shared bit the next. If he were to die then he would rip his way out of hell to be with her or willingly fall from the heavens to go to what he felt heaven really was....her.

Messages In This Thread