[M]In the Darkness
[html]
Rescue team go! :: wc: 3+

Pain stabbed across the woman’s belly and she gasped out in surprise. Oh no...please no... she whimpered as the cramping continued in a band beneath her belly button. Immediately her brain told her her body was already beginning to reject the damage that had been done, the trauma was too much. They’re been lost Drin...let them go, but she wouldn’t listen to her own advice. She bit down hard on her lips and shook her head in defiance. Never, she murmured as her body rode out another wave of spasms. This wasn’t her body rejecting the infants, this was her body giving birth...at least she convinced herself as much. She let out a cry of pain as another searing ball of contractions wracked her body. When her voice died she heard the approach from above.

Jiva! Her head reeled back to push another wave of contractions down. My love!...I was digging...the ground just gave out, please get help... she screamed out as her insides began shifting, ...they’re...coming... she panted out between breaths, gripping to the rocks on the floor as she began to push. I’m...I’m okay...just....get...help! Was she really okay? The gash above her eyebrow was drying up now, but her head was still swimming, or was that the general pain she felt in her stomach? No matter what, the young Soul could not and would not faint. She needed to be awake, she needed to push, she needed these babies to survive! The light from above diminished at mid level and left the golden woman in the dingy darkness but she stared up hopeful at the hole above. They’re alive...they’re alive! She willed, tears streaking down the dirt and blood on her face.

Vannah is amazing!

<style type="text/css">
.ps-goodbye b {font-weight:bold; color:#303d43;}
.ps-goodbye p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ps-goodbye {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#93cba5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v125/ ... f/lake.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread