заход сол&#1
[html]

Whewwwt! 8D

There were manifold things that go wrong with the horse that, he was forced to admit, he didn’t know that well. However, he’d come to learn that, however temperamental she was around luperci, Mai did not have a real problem with other equines. Her blue eyes fixed on the stallion with curiosity rather than malice, and she let out a not-so-certain whicker of greeting even as Levent stood beside her, petting the white patch on her side.

The dark-colored she-wolf replied with a greeting that was unmistakably Russian, and the man thought of his Russo friend before banishing the memories from his mind; it would not do to dwell on Cercatori d’Arte when he was fighting to break free from its hold. Once she slid from the saddle into the water, he was able to better guess at her height—the conclusion being that she was taller than him, just like every wolf was taller than him. It had ceased long ago to be a disturbing fact, and his slouching as he stood beside his horse only made him look shorter.

The woman’s pretty seafoam-green eyes landed on him, and she spoke a single word in question, causing him to smile. “Of course,” he agreed, his accent only lightly flavoring his speech rather than marring it. He could speak English as fluently as a native, after all, even if he did lapse into his father’s language to add a spark to his character. It made him harder to forget, at least, and that had always served him well overseas.

“That’s a nice horse,” Levent said conversationally, eyes lingering on the beast. “I’ll have to apologize in advance for my own; I haven’t quite broken her in yet.”

The paint chose that moment—intentionally, he had no doubt—to reach over and nip at his arm, causing him to drop the reins to keep from getting bitten. Her ear position, posture, and grouchy noises told him clearly what she thought about the prospect of “being broken,” and he had to grin, mimicking the horse way of communicating to tease her before she returned to intently staring at the male.

+000

<style type="text/css">
.levbo-fb b {color:#E5E297; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.levbo-fb b.npc {font-weight:normal; font-style:italic;}
.levbo-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.levbo-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #E5E297; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.levbo-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.levbo-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#908F5F; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oBoWy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread