заход сол&#1
[html]

Mai seemed flustered once she received the attention she’d sought from the stallion, and Levent had to laugh; unfortunately, the mare understood this laughter and returned to her bad-tempered silence, though one ear remained fixed on the draft animal in hopes of maybe hearing another horse hello.

The Russian led her stallion out of the water, and Levent wondered if the water was especially nice; he’d had plenty of contact with the wet sand after being thrown off the temperamental tobiano, but the water itself might feel soothing. If only he wasn’t paranoid about getting washed away in it.

He smirked. “Very pretty,” he said, running his fingers along the mare’s neck. “And very stubborn, and very much not worth it. But I’ve gotten myself into worse situations.” He gave Mai a pat, which in hindsight might have been seen as condescending and prompted her to nip. He was aware that the woman was staring at this interaction, and he tried not to feel embarrassed; he wasn’t used to caring what others thought, after all. But, Levent had learned that it was better to be underestimated; his overall game plan relied on it.

The dark grey woman introduced herself as Vladislava and her steed as Dmitrii, and Levent had to grin. “I’m Levent Kartal,” he replied, then gave the mare one last pat that had her snorting. “Mai,” he continued, and then flicked his ears back when he heard a questioning little mew behind him. “And this is Wilson,” he concluded, reaching down to scoop the white tomcat up in his arms. He rubbed between his friend’s ears then threw Vladislava a grin.

“So what brings you to lovely little Nova Scotia?”

+000

<style type="text/css">
.levbo-fb b {color:#E5E297; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.levbo-fb b.npc {font-weight:normal; font-style:italic;}
.levbo-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.levbo-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #E5E297; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.levbo-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.levbo-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#908F5F; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oBoWy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread