заход сол&#1
[html]
(--) Ahhhh I had the perfect post ready for this and then I had to close out and refresh the whole browser because it was messing up DDD:>

Vladislava saw the man chuckle at his mare's startled reaction to Dmitrii's greeting whinny, and couldn't help but smile at this. Her sea green eyes floated back to her steed and she patted his head, gesturing to the other equine, and the Clydesdale blinked. He soon looked at the blue-eyed horse again, and another, but fairly louder whicker came from him, but Vlad couldn't exactly infer what this neigh meant, as she was far too uneducated in low speech. She assumed it was something polite, though, for she knew Dmitrii was a gentle creature.

With a grin the other Luperci stated a few unpleasant things about his animal, but then finished his words with a claim that he had been in worse situations. This sentence caused the Russian's curiosity to pique, wondering what other troubling happenings had proven more headache-infusing than a stubborn mare, but she soon reminded her self a bit dully that there were countless other things that were worse than a hardheaded horse, and decided it best not to ask. Not now, at least. Maybe if she could build more trust in him, she would bring it up again, but for now, she merely offered a grin in understanding, signalling that she comprehended his current situation with his steed.

A name, Levent, was soon given, as well as the title of his horse, whose name was Mai. A third and final introduction was also made after a soft mew came from behind the man, and her dark ears pricked up to the noise as green eyes darted to a pale cat. Levent picked up the feline, stating that the tomcat's name was Wilson, and Vlad's muzzle bowed politely at this. A question she didn't enjoy answering soon was asked, though, and her beam faltered. She paused, contemplating how she could go about this without causing much internal pain at the thought of her beloved family in Russia, and soon came up with a reasonable explanation to satisfy his question. "My life at my homeland was not living up to my expectations, so I decided to sail across the ocean to distant territories." Though her choice of words wasn't the best to describe her reasons for leaving the Motherland, it was still relatively true in the longrun. When faced with taking over the family business, she was quick to start and attempt to run away, though all her first plans ended miserably with failure. When she had the chance to sail away in a western Russian port, though, she did manage to squeeze out of her eventual fate. She was often faced with the question of whether or not Nova Scotia was what she wanted, but she always could justify her reasons behind leaving in her mind, and after looking at Dmitrii again, she pushed the thoughts away. Her eyes drifted to Levent again, and she spoke.

"May I ask what yours were, unless these lands have forever been your home?"

<style type="text/css">
.vladitree b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8d7f6c; }
.vladitree p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vladitree {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#958576; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cSwmN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6d6357; padding: 237px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312c27; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread