Do you remember?
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

The Nomad lay quietly lost within the woven tale of what had become of her friend and his lost beloved. She lacked the intimacy in knowing their relationship, how strong the love ran deeply between the young pale female and her darling dark Alpha, but she could imagine how deeply their love had rooted into his heart and how it pained him to have them snatched from his chest leaving him barren within. The pain was evident within his emerald eyes and his heart was in dire need of mending.

X’yrin saw within him the agony forced upon him when her own mate was lost. Still, she in vain held out hope trying to fabricate a reality that he would return with arms open awaiting her return. Perhaps with an excuse she would gladly accept so long as he rejoined her again. But the pair of them differed in that the Dawn’s Alpha barred his heart from missing his beloved. Foregoing the search when hope was deemed lost…carrying on though it hurt him dearly. For this, the Nomad was envious of him, for at least someone had come to him and let him know what become of his mate. The Exultare would never know and this wrenched at her heart and twisted it bitterly. As the pain resurfaced, she gasped for breath to ease the burning then closed her eyes in repose.

“Most within our lifetime are not given that closure.” Her lips turned into sorrowful smile. “Our kind travel so far and experience danger even when all seems safe. We are left wandering…hoping…waiting for perhaps what our hearts are not willing to accept.” Slowly, she opened her eyes and peered into vibrant green. “Forgive my bitter words…but take comfort that you know what has become of her. Embrace your inner strength and prevail, not only for yourself but for those you lead. But my friend…my dear friend.” Gently, she brought the tip of her nose to grace his own then let her voice fall to a whisper. “Do not let this bar your heart forever. Make it strong…make it impregnable. But leave a fault…just a sliver. So that one worthwhile being may find their way in and mend what has been broken. Despite the loss…the cruelty of our ancestors, the misfortune they have made you suffer…could you do this, Zalen?” ‘Could you keep yourself from growing cold and hard?’

400 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;