Do you remember?
[html]

Word count +3:: OOC

X’y’s laughter was like the tinkling of silver bells and it just elated Zalen to no end. He could not help but smile as her mirthful golden eyes came to rest on him, and she explained that there was no spell, save for empathy, if you could call that witchcraft. The feel of her regal head under his chin filled him with a masculine pride that he could not truly express; he had never had had such a powerful and sure of herself wolfess treat him in such a way, and it was exciting. His tail began to thumb against the grass once more and he righted himself so that he was sitting on his hip beside her, allowing his now free hands to roam through her mane. It had been too long since he had groomed another with his hands and now seemed as good a time as any.

Now that the sadness had been broken between them, Zalen could finally speak of happier things, I was very glad to hear you had settled another pack north of us. When I had heard of Ichika’s downfall, my heart worried greatly for you… I thought you might have… his voice trailed off. There had been times in the deep of night when the Alpha had lain awake thinking that X’yrin had died alone in the wilderness, despite the fact that he knew she was such a powerful female that she could take care of herself. Still, no one really knew the relief and joy he felt when his pack-mates had informed him of the arrival of Sangi’lak’s envoys, and the information they had given.

Zalen reached his head down to lick X’yrin behind the ear, I do hope that we can become allies as we once were, and kindle a friendship between our two packs. New Dawn needed the camaraderie, and Zalen trusted X’yrin enough to believe that her members would be nothing but welcoming to his.

<style type="text/css"> .z b {font-weight:bold; color:#3b5835; letter-spacing:1px; }
.z .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #891c04;}
.z p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.z p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.z p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.z {margin:0px auto; width:426px; background-color:#6f9001; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... zalen1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 435px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread