Do you remember?
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... lity_1.png); background-color:#b69062; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 285px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

The dreary mood had lifted allowing the woman to smile freely once more. Her maw had parted and tongue lolled as she was groomed so fondly by dexterous fingers. It had been a long while since another had played through her mane; one of her most favorite pleasures she had thought she would have to live on without. Truly she was in the Ancestors’ favor if they would grant her this, simple treat and by the hands of her handsome and respectable friend, no less. A long time had passed since she had seen him, and what was given to her now when beyond her expectations. Her heart fluttered happily within her strong breast and tail teased the air with erratic sways. She sang a joyous tune to thank her forebears for their favor, and in her voice was a lower sung prayer, asking that their graces fall upon the Dawn Alpha as well. For of the male leaders she had come to know, she wished for the Damaichu’s prosperity more than any other.

At the words of allies and friendship, the Nomads ears perked up with interest but did not distract herself from the pleasant ministrations. She tilted her head more into his touch whilst answering. “It would be an honor to take New Dawn as an ally. It is harder than I’d like to admit to find compatible allies in a land that is so…diverse.” Still within her private heaven, the female rolled into her back and nudged her head further into the male’s to be petted. “As the seasons pass, I become witness to packs taking dogs into their ranks and calling them family. The masters of their own domain have their right to do so, but I cannot befriend a pack that would willingly adopt weakness into their families. Rather I see the dogs make a family of their own than infiltrate others.” She turned her eyes to Zalen, smiling as she met his emerald gaze. “As I recall, you do not invite that into your ranks.”

341 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread