Do you remember?
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... lity_1.png); background-color:#b69062; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 285px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Strongly differing views tended to have negative effects in a conversational setting, but with the pair so at ease and positively enthralled with each other’s company, the Nomad could safely assume that a turn something more confrontational would not befall them. And that alone made the she-wolf’s tail pat the ground just a little more soundly, and body further relax against the conjurer of this sublime sensation. Even though he admitted to having some within his pack as part of that dreadful heritage, she did not fault him and took the Alpha at his word. It was not her place to pass judgment on another’s rule, so long as it did not interfere with her own and she felt no reason to start now.

“Wonderful…” she sighed softly with eyes growing heavy as her breathing evened as she fell deeper into sweet repose. “But… we could talk on pack relations another time, shall we my friend.” She peeked from beneath a heavy lid whist a mischievous smile pulled delicately at the corners of her muzzle. “It is a lovely day-“ she curled one paw to the endless blue then gentle bat at the Alpha’s muzzle with the other “- and with the autumn and winter to follow, such days like this will be rare. Why not spend the time and relax with me and think of pleasant things that make us smile. At least…” With a knowing smile she tilted her muzzle toward his.

“At least until we are again troubled by these obstacles of life and we are made to cling to days like these in our memory.”

269 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread