Flaming Hearts.
[html]
NUMBAH - Yup. More brainstorming.

Sky glanced over as Tharin came over and smirked at his reaction. "Tharin, darling, it's controlled. You're fine. He'll put it out soon- I promise." It was nice to sit, warmed by the fire again. Still, Tharin's instincts as a regular wolf, without the virus, were taken into account. She heard Shawchert's story, that Titania had lost her memory, and surprisingly enough, didn't react the way she would've a year ago. Instead, she stood, moved to an open spot between the boys and turned her back on the fire. Next came her brave actions to assure Tharin's safety- she kicked until the dirt from the ground covered, smothered and put the fire out completely. As she kicked, she spoke.

"Shawchert, if she's lost her memory, then there's really nothing we can do for her." She spoke in that business tone, like a medic. "I miss her. We all do. But if her memory's failed her, finding her would only confuse her more." At least, if New Dawn found her, it would. Her thoughts travelled to Orin for a moment- no, that wouldn't be a good idea. Then, it hit her.

"Juliet." She stated simply, sitting down again and looking to Shawchert with big eyes. "Juliet, she-" She turned to Tharin. "Titania's sister. Littermate. She's in Casa di Cavalieri, right?" Her eyes met Shawchert's again. "I'll talk to Zalen about a scouting party, to track Titania. We can find her and bring her to Casa. Juliet would probably be our best bet at keeping her calm and safe until we figure this out."

She paused long enough to trot over and take her place beside Shawchert again, laying over to lean against him completely. "You can't come, this time." She all but mewled. "You'll only confuse her, panic her. I'll go and bring unrelated parties. We'll offer her a safe place to rest and recover. Casa's a good place. Jazper will keep her safe." She rested her head down on his lap- if he allowed- and sighed. "...I don't know where Zalen is. We should call him, get his opinion."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread