Flaming Hearts.
[html]
+3
OOC:

Anger lanced through shawchert as he turned and stood his full height. It hurt, but he was not going to be bullied by some little wolf whose ideals were nothing but small. It was why he left his own pack in the first place and Shawchert knew that if someone needed help Zalen would help, why else would Shawchert be here? “Then you leave claim that your own ALPHA did a terrible mistake. I am not well will you chase me out and deny your alpha his sanity and say he should go to? Titania is THE MOTHER of this pack and if she needs help I would gladly give it daughter or not. I have been injured within the inch of my life but here I stand.” He growled his fists clenched, his eyes cold, his ear laid back on his head.

He was shaking now from holding his one dislocated leg in the right position but he paid no attention to it, if he could shift he would and he’d let this man know he was no longer going to be submissive, or so he thought in his head. “We have in no way mentioned putting the pack itself in danger. If you did not hear Sky she will be taken to another.... more forgiving pack. We are saving the mind of a once strong woman who was left alone so I would like it if you left your simpleminded ness elsewhere.” He was breathing hard now, and he bared his teeth as he rearranged himself, feeling the energy go out of him. What did he care if the idiot attacked him? He’d probably lay down and let him do it anyway. Shawchert hated small minds. He hated those who had little compassion for those whose mind and bodies had been ravaged. He sat and let his eyes close and pretend Tharin was not there letting his breath calm. Shawchert was not old but he sure felt it.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread