Flaming Hearts.
[html]
NUMBAH - Sky aims to separate them, her focus is more on Tharin than Shaw, 'cause he's all crippled and Tharin's all healthy. And yeah- she went there.

Tharin's attack wasn't expected. Sky's howl was cut short as the two exploded into teeth and claws and flying fur. She watched a moment in shock, unsure of how to react- she could defend the crippled Shawchert, an elder of the pack, or she could stay out of it. Tharin was a Gamma. Gammas were higher than Subords. But...

"Enough!" She screeched, shifting up into her secui form in one smooth moment. She pushed to get between them, long forelegs sweeping in to pull Tharin off of Shawchert, hind legs pushing the older male away from the fire- so long as all went as planned. She'd aim to hold Tharin down, away, to block him from attacking Shawchert again. "What is the matter with you!?" She screeched.

"Both of you!" She aimed her voice for both of them, now. "Shawchert, Tharin's been here longer than either of us and he is a Gamma. Respect him! Tharin!" Those cool eyes turned to the non-shifting male. "I expect better of you! Attacking a crippled elder! Shame on you!" It was a blow to Shaw's pride, sure, but it was the truth. "You don't deserve Gamma rank, behaving like this! Grow up and stop being so damn foolish!"

She was in no place to scold either of them, being a subord, but she wouldn't stand by and watch her packmates maul eachother- especially if it meant they'd be stuck in her clinic during the build. She did not approve of that, at all. "Sit back and calm the fuck down. I'll not have another outburst like this again, and if you don't like it; taking orders from a subord, then so help me, I'll fix the problem here and now." And she would, too. She'd be more than happy to challenge for his rank, if it meant no longer taking orders from him- Tharin was a brother, a friend, but in that moment, he was nothing more than a fool.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread