Flaming Hearts.
[html]
Word Count :: +1 OOC.

All three wolves immediately submitted, much to his relief; he really didn’t want to have to fight any of them. Tharin did show his teeth briefly, but then relented after he realized exactly who it was holding him, and then turned back to stare daggers at the others. Shawchert winced as he inspecting his slightly damaged paw pads, and Zalen then turned to Sky, who looked like a pup who had been caught in a bad act, and just like a pup said that Tharin had started it. If the situation hadn’t been what it was the Alpha might have laughed at her, but instead he gave her a disapproving glower.

The Alpha set his subordinates back onto the ground, now assured that they wouldn’t kill each other as long as he was present; he stared at them each in turn, I understand that fighting happens between pack-mates, it’s as natural as a summer storm. But two against one? Bad form. I’m not even sure I want to hear the reasoning behind this display. He huffed out then in a frustrated manner, But Tharin, since you’re the ranking wolf here, I will hear you first. He turned then to his gamma, waiting for his explanation.

Photo courtesy of djkb

<style>
.KMTT_Zal2 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Zal2 b {font-family:verdana; color:#5b1f13; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#522e26 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_Zal2 {background-color:#684a37; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... len2-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:368px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Zal2 p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.KMTT_Zal2 p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.KMTT_Zal2 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Zal2 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #522e26; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread