Flaming Hearts.
Dark threatening looks faced Tharin from where he was, the wolf tensing up. He was completely ready to keep fighting, and prove that he was the dominant one. It was hard to keep from lifting his lips to reveal his fangs. Her gaze did fall away, only to say the most incredulous thing. Confusion and anger flashed through him. He started it? He hadn't been the one to act so rude! Only Zalen's presence kept him from starting it up all over again, wanting to lunge across and shake her about.

Settled on the ground Tharin's stance was proud, respectful to his alpha but still powerful enough that no one could forget that he was the gamma. Zalen's words brought shame to him, shrinking down. It was wrong, what had broken out, and still shook him up some to have two pack mates turn against him. Taking a deep breath Tharin gathered himself to speak. We were discussing some matters of the pack, and I disagreed with how it should be dealt with. They rose against me, challenging my dominance. I struck back to remind them who was higher ranked.

Messages In This Thread