Flaming Hearts.
[html]
Word Count :: +4 OOC.

Tharin, as always, spoke with earnest and pure logic. He left out many details to discuss only the bones of the matter. Zalen’s brow furrowed as he listened; Tharin obviously had been offended by their behavior and had reacted in the only way he felt he should; through a show of intense dominance. The Alpha’s eyes drifted over to Shaw, who struggled to pronounce Titania’s name before giving up and writing it into the dirt. So, the fight had been over Titania? This darkened Zalen’s mood even further, only to become turbulent as Sky spoke.

Zalen had known from the moment he had let Sky into New Dawn that she was a proud and dominant woman, but what she said about Tharin was not only and insult to the Gamma, but also an insult to Shawchert and Zalen. It was an insult to Shaw that she would assume that, despite his crippled nature, he did not have the ability to fight back. It was an insult to Zalen because he had chosen Tharin as Gamma because he trusted him and respected his opinion, and Sky was basically telling him he was wrong. Zalen’s lips drew back instantly and he snarled viciously at the femme, walking over her Secui form with his much larger Optime, moving to straddle her and force her to submit, You will watch your tongue subordinate! I will not have you speak to me that way. The growl continued to rumble in his throat, as he turned sharp eyes to look back to Tharin, Your rank affords you the right to protect your dominance, but I believe you lacked clarity in this situation. Next time, learn to watch your temper, and choose to pick fights with those who deserve them. I know you are not Luperci, and therefore your mind is clear of the concerns that plague us two-leggers, but as Gamma you must learn the intricacies of our emotions and learn to respect them. He huffed out, and then turned to Shaw, And you, you should be wise to respect those above you, even if you don’t agree with them. Understand that the lives we live in New Dawn are much different than anywhere else.

Then, relaxing his stance somewhat and stepping away from Sky, As far as Titania goes, know once and for all, I will not look for her, and I would ask that you all do the same. She is ill, and I believe seeing us would be distressing for all parties. She did not even recognize her own father, surely she would not recognize her former pack-mates or… His voice hitched in his throat momentarily, and he shook his head to be rid of it, We must learn to move on and take solace in the fact that she is alive and well in body, if not in mind.

Photo courtesy of djkb

<style>
.KMTT_Zal2 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Zal2 b {font-family:verdana; color:#5b1f13; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#522e26 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_Zal2 {background-color:#684a37; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... len2-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:368px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Zal2 p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.KMTT_Zal2 p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.KMTT_Zal2 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Zal2 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #522e26; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread