Flaming Hearts.
[html]
309 - Yeaaaaaaaaah not my best post.

It wasn't hard. The moment he approached, she shrank down, tail tucking to her side slightly and ears vanishing amongst tufts of bleached blond mane. She whined sharply when he spoke, the very end of the whine mixing with a growl of protest. Still, she didn't struggle or retort once he began addressing the others. She remained still and her head kept down, on her paws as she waited for the black alpha to get off. His words were fair and she found herself with no arguments. When he brought up Titania, he finally got off so the wolfdog sat up, torn ears perking. The way he spoke of her made sense... but she could tell just by his tone that he was hurting. With a soft whine, she lowered her head as Tharin moved to nudge the man. Fair. Fine. Alright.

Sky moved to brush pelts with the alpha, keeping herself low. However, as she opened her mouth to speak, Shawchert had started writing in the dirt again. She stood where she was, reading as he wrote, then looked up to meet his gaze. The look was meaningful and tough she wanted to comfort him, the alpha's word was just that- law. She sighed softly as Shawchert headed off, turned to nudge Zalen again and whined. "I'll go tend to his burns." She paused as she turned away, looking over her shoulder to Zalen. "...but... Zalen... could we have a talk later? Nothing bad. I..." She wouldn't finish the sentence. She was worried about him. He hadn't been... acting the same lately. Not since... she wanted to make sure he was okay. As a healer, she had to take into account not only physical wounds, but emotional wounds as well. From what she could tell, her Alpha was suffering in some way. She just wanted to help.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread