[aw] and it goes like this
That'd be totally fine! Big Grin I think Ali intended to drop Alder in there too, but I'd love to have both of you in the same thread! <3

[html]

The city felt so deserted despite the scents of wolf lingering around everywhere that Trent hadn't really considered that there might be someone in the store with the broken windows at all. He stood in front of it tentatively, and as soon as the white thing came into view Trent backed off a step; the words were barely needed to be spoken. Damn it, what was it with him and choosing the bloody wrong places to go into?! That Skoll kid's house had seemed pretty nice-looking and Trent wouldn't make the mistake of thinking a nice-looking house was empty again, but this looked like a dump, and yet, it was taken again! Just his luck...

"Argh! Sorry, I didn't know this was..." 'Taken' seemed a strong word for a dumpy-looking place like this, but well, it was what it was. Trent was kind of shocked at first as he saw the white feline, but soon realised that this was one of the cats like the one that Alder had. Except this one... Spoke. "I err, thought this was deserted." Trent heard sounds from the back of the store, and he couldn't help but be curious who or what was out there, keeping the cat company. Presumably, anyway. Either that, or being held hostage by it...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread