[aw] and it goes like this
[html]

Trent stood warily at a distance, not really sure he could trust this luperci and his cat. Someone who lived in a dumpy building with no one but a cat to accompany him could surely not be one hundred percent sane, could they? The coywolf lingered hesitantly as the other wolf told him that there was a pack near, but he wasn't part of it. Did he mean Cour des Miracles, or was there another pack he was thinking of, that was nearer? Trent didn't really know how near 'near' was (maybe there was one in the city, after all?).

Still no name was given, which irked the coywolf, and made him feel more nervous. He liked names, and knowing who others were. Especially if they were possibly psycho murderers, or something. Clearing his throat, Trent offered, "I'm Trent, from Cour des Miracles, not far from here." Maybe his name would give the other an incentive to share his, too; and besides that, in the very least it would mean that there were others that'd come looking for the coywolf would he mysteriously disappear. Well, they probably wouldn't and figure he'd run off somewhere, but the other wolf didn't know that, did he?

As the other luperci spoke again, kind of garbled, Trent hesitantly stepped forward, a little closer. He didn't feel one bit more at ease, but he wasn't about to let the other know (even though the unease was written clearly all over his body). "I was just looking for uh, stuff. You know, like... jeans? Shiny human stuff? That's why I was checking out this place, hoping there would be some." He wasn't sure if the other wolf knew anything about that stuff, but maybe. Trent glanced down, looking at the contents of the messed up shop interior, hoping there'd be something cool there. ".. But I guess this may all be yours.." he added in a mumble. If this was where the luperci lived, then odds were big he didn't want to share.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread