[m?] I kissed a girl
[html]
Deuce is in optime. If it gets really raunchy I'll edit in the [M] warning box up top. Takes place in/by Deer lake.

The sweet scent she'd noticed days ago had turned into a constant companion to the aging female. She had thought shifting would relieve the issue, but it hadn't. Now she immersed herself into the cool lake water, she closed her eyes, breathing shallowly. After a moment, she laid back in the water, letting her body float on top of the water. Shifting hadn't solved it, the cool water hadn't eased the ache, perhaps some moderate exercise. She rolled in the water without touching her feet to bottom, then began swimming laps. Her arms stretched, her legs felt good as her body knifed through the chilly water.

She lost track of time, swimming until her arms were exhausted. She slowed to a crawl, then resume the easy, lay floating she began with. She did feel more relaxed now as she floated. The sun was beginning to set as she finally emerged, shaking the water off like the canine she was. She stretched, then found a large rock that was still warm from the days sun to climb onto to sit and watch the sun setting.

The thought of Soran was far from her mind as she sat still, watching the sun setting.

<style type="text/css">
.d-lastkiss b {font-weight:bold; color:#121613;}
.d-lastkiss p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.d-lastkiss {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vTeea.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b84658; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 205px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#270f13; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread