I never learn
[html]
ooc:

In truth, she was still a little afraid of living in Shadowed Sun. The wolves there were friendly enough, which was more than she could ask for...but something seemed off. They weren't involved with the fighting the way that Dahlia de Mai was, but there was a lingering sense of..."something" that hung around in the air. That something was off. Ember would try and figure out what it was, and then decide what to do with herself. She didn't want to be in a pack that didn't want her, and she wasn't sure how many members they actually had. She'd already been in three other packs before this one, Storm, Labrynth Glen, Dahlia de Mai...and two out of the three were gone. Would this one follow?

The fem came upon the singing coyote after a few more minutes of walking, his voice catching her ears before she actually caught sight of him. She stopped in front of him, moving to the side so that he might pass. There was something about him that she recalled...but last time it had been hard to recognize him. At the last line of the song she grinned. "Now...I know I'm black, but I wouldn't go that far." She knew that it was just the line to whatever he was singing. "Whatcha got in the wagon?" Ember had never seen such things before. Shiny.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread