I never learn
[html]
ooc:

"I got it looked at. Naniko said the brace did it good, though, that I would have messed it up worse if I hadn't had that immediate help" She rubbed at her cast absently as she spoke. "This is itchier...but I get to take it off soon, I hope. I can't shift back without risking hurting myself. I've never spent so much time in this form" It was actually kind of fun, looming over all of the others in the pack when they were unshifted. She didn't feel like so much of an oaf any more, not after having spent so much time in Twilight Vale. Naniko was huge.

"How have you and Nikita been doing? And the Hollow?" She wasn't sure if he wanted to keep walking or stop and talk. He sure seemed thirsty for whatever was in the bottles, though. Didn't Esper Hollow have safe drinking water? She frowned as she thought over what he'd said before. Booze. Ember had heard of the stuff before, that it could "mess you up good". Why would he want to drink it? "Are you heading back home? Would you mind some company?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread