I never learn
[html]
I must be dreaming or we're onto something
http://i38.tinypic.com/6t1ag0.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 336px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #204684;">

ooc:

I must be dreaming or pinch me to waking

"Aren't they afraid of getting sick, too? Are the sick ones too sick to even take care of themselves?" Ember looked at him curiously. She had never heard of anything like this before. Cuts and bruises that needed care, yes. But not a sickness like this. Was it the same thing that Phoenix had had? She didn't know any of the sick ones, but hoped that it wasn't that. Phoenix hadn't been the same after that.

"Ooh, thank you." She nodded and took the bottle from him. It had a certain odor to it, one that she didn't recognize. Ember took a sip from it, then threw her head back. "Arrrgh. This is...I can't even describe it. It's...." She could barely even talk. "And you drink bottles of it? I barely had any!" She looked at her hand, surprised that she was still hanging onto the bottle, with the overload to her senses. She extended the bottle back to him, shaking her head with her tongue sticking out. "Grah."
Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread