Judge one by his questions rather than his answers
[html]
#3+
OOC: Dun dun duuuuun

He got the reaction he expected and didn’t expect all at the same time. Her expression when she first saw him, but her comment about him looking for Titania took him aback. He stayed quiet for a second, now urging himself to gain the courage to the woman who’d tore his insides to pieces. He grumbled a little before finally speaking in the low speech he had to make himself remember and use again. “You are not here for me, do not worry. She was the same old Orin that he remembered, worried over the puppy that had grown up, oh how she would be angry when she heard the news of Titania. He wondered what her life was like now, she did not smell of D’arte, and it seemed she was healthier too. It was good. She was better off without him. So he wondered how he could feel so bitter about it still.

He wondered how she could miss him walking at her from the middle of the pack lands as it seemed she did not believe he came here as a representative to answer her summons. He would be patient though. . He watched her back turn to him and trot deeper into the pack lands. I live here now, I came at your summons. He said then felt he had to reiterate so she knew why he was here for her. “But Sky told me about telling you of Titania, I do have news, it is not good...” He hesitated so she could turn to him. He didn’t want to yell to her about what happened and he knew already that she would blame him for not forcefully keeping her within the confines of New Dawn.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread