[aw] loving her never did me any good
[html]

i can move slower, set myself to replying once a week or so

The scent of the other gamma wandered through the pack. Tharin respected the older wolf, finding his advice in many ways much more worthy than his own. He was too reckless to be relied on in some situations. His missing ear was proof of that. While he had survived the encounter with the dog without gaining any scars save for faint ones hidden in his fur, the loss of an ear was a tragedy. He made up for it with a heavier reliance on his sense of smell, an already superior sense.

Moving further in Tharin stopped, staring in puzzlement at the strange structure before him. He'd seen one like it before, but it had been surrounded by many, and the wolf had been too frightened to enter it. The scent of a pack mate gave him courage, slowly moving through until he reached the white wolf's side. Brother. Shandom was always a serious wolf, but the reflective expression on his face went further than that. What is it? He wished to help with the burdens the pack carried.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread