Aftermath Resolutions
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 331/ OOC: Yes in light of all that happened I have so many posts with shaw it will take too long to repost, so whatever I have already up and him saying well its' garbled and waht not, you know, now is where I post properly with him. So he's angry with himself <3

In Character

He let her move her to where she needed him. So many things happened all at once, and she was suddenly being so nice. She had changed he could tell. Just from the few days he had seen her, she had changed greatly as he did. He let his teeth show at the pain of the aloe touching his raw skin, but the pain died within seconds and he felt its soothing healing as it dried on his pads. He listened as Sky spoke to him. He gave a quiet grunt at her words he could understand. Tharin had been horrible to speak as he did of Titania whose pack was not there when she gave birth, Shaw wondered where Zalen was but he did not know the full details, only enough to know something horrible happened. He did not judge the man other than taking his daughter away from him so early on, just when he had gotten her back no less.

Her comment about this being stricter than any pack he had ever been in made him laugh out right. This was nothing compared to his old pack. He wasn’t going to try and make Sky understand that, she barely knew his past and now that there was no more of it, she really didn’t need to know. His laugh stopped when she took his face in her hands and his heart stopped right where it was and frozen as she spoke. He could do nothing but nod. He pointed at her and tried saying help, but it came out wrong and he growled his frustrations. He looked away angry at himself for not being able to speak anymore, it was hard for him, it was always going to be hard. He would try to make it work. Whatever he learned in communication with other slaves wouldn’t work here, not unless he taught everyone the few basic signs he knew and even then he couldnt’ express himself.

<style>
.Firetable-shaw p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Firetable-shaw b {color:#D83500;}
.Firetable-shaw-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Firetable-shaw-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#DDE6CF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Firetable-shaw-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Firetable-shaw {background-color:#010101; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e9VqU.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style> Coding by sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread