Summer Goodbyes, Fall Hellos
Occ- Thanks ^^

As soon as the wolf spotted Tali, she changed her a appearance to a more submissive one. She trotted over quickly to meet the she-wolf. Tali gratefully accepted the friendly lick, and returned with the same action to the she-wolf. She smiled, "I'm Tali Navara, it's nice to be so welcome here."

Tali took her time to examine Fayne; her fur was a flood of silver, white and black. Tali glanced over at the hole, "Did you dig that by yourself?" She asked, "I would have helped if I'd have got here earlier." Tali didn't mind digging, it wasn't the most thrilling past time, and would always leave mess to clean away. But the size of the hole Fayne had made looked like it had been made for more than just a past time.

Tali's ear lifted and her head twitched to the side as a lone bird rushed from the brush of a tree, sending forth an explosion of loose leaves. "It's a shame I didn't join earlier, New dawn must have looked beautiful in early summer." From what Tali had already seen, the lands here were a beautiful green, but from what she knew, the coming of fall would change this.

Messages In This Thread