Help me, if You Can
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: :3 Goodie

Again, she called for her companion but his lacking obedience made it apparent he did not want to be controlled. Or perhaps it was something more; a distraction that turned the vulture's eye away from the small bird to something larger trotting below.

What he chose to utter in response the Nomad could not immediately make out. Something large...something fast. Something strange...a hump sat on a four-legged creature. The description was not something easily recognized, but it was enough to warrant the woman's caution. With umber arm and claws extended she let her voice rise for her companion to return readying her arm as a perch. Yet the sound of heavy footfalls forced her arm to rise ushering the vulture from his descent back into the vast skies to hover. A falconer caught in the middle of her training, X'yrin turned to face the intrusion, her muzzle initially contorted in a frown as her eyes beheld the height of the beast and its cloaked rider upon its back.

Something large...something fast. No doubt this was the 'strange' sight her companion spoke of though it was not of as much impresses as X'yrin had anticipated. A horse and its rider...and a seemingly helpful one at that. The cold pull of her face lessened as warm amber eyes surveyed the pair from their distance. A stout ear twitched in thought, recalling the kind offer with some confusion. Looking for someone? Had she meant the sound the Nomad uttered? Tipping her muzzle skyward she acknowledged the great bird again and issued the same call for his attention. This time receiving his eye and swift descent to her shoulder. "...not looking....training," the Exultare smiled as she returned her shrouded gaze to the woman and horse. As she dipped her head in polite greeting, the loose strands of auburn mane fell in front of her eyes, veiling them further even as she rose. "My apologizes for the confusion," pulling back the lengthy wild locks woven with her companion's feather, she let her fingers slip between the mass and favor a long, black feather between her thumb and index. "I hope our training did not disturb your travel miss...?"

368 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;