Help me, if You Can
[html]
(--) :3

Vlad watched with patient eyes as the other woman made the sound she had made earlier, and a large bird soon perched onto her shoulder. The bird caught her attention, and soon her green eyes were locked with its form—it was a beautiful creature in her green eyes, and although she wasn't as knowledgable in the winged beings, this one had her curiosity piqued. Perhaps the Russian would read up on birds whenever she got the chance—that is, if such a thing could happen now. She hadn't held a book other than the romance novel she took from her home in Moscow, and she yearned greatly for another good read.

Green eyes locked into amber ones, despite auburn strands falling in front of the latter. A polite smile was on the lighter woman, and Vladi felt compelled to return it. She waited a moment, however, to see the woman's verbal responce, and soon she had one. Immediately after hearing it, though, the Russian felt her eyes widen. She had disturbed this female's training? This simply wouldn't do. Not without the proper apology, at least. She had intruded something possibly very crucial, and she did not like invading others' atmosphere in the slightest. The girl was quick to slide off of her horse and take a few steps forward before placing a hand above her left breast, near her heart, and bowing deeply to the other canine, dark hair falling from her shoulders into her face. "No, no, I apologize for interrupting your training," she protested, her eyes slowly raising back up to hers. "I did not know... Мои извинения, мисс." She had been so caught up in the thought of expressing her sorrow for intruding that she slipped back into her Russian tongue again, but did not notice it.

Eventually she straightened her back again, and pushed her dark mane behind her cloak. At the umber woman's question, she shook her head stiffly. "Not at all. We were just passing through, is all." Vladislava looked over her shoulder and took Dmitrii's reigns again, softly pulling him forward. She soon looked back at the other female, though, green eyes darting from the bird to the woman. "I... am Vladislava," she introduced herself slowly, and rested a pink paw on her Clydesdale's neck. "This is Dmitrii. It is a pleasure to meet you." She bowed her head after this and waited, expecting at least a genuine responce from the woman. She seemed pleasant, and Vlad was keen on starting a conversation if the umber wolf was willing.

<style type="text/css">
.vladitree b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8d7f6c; }
.vladitree p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vladitree {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#958576; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cSwmN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6d6357; padding: 237px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312c27; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread