Help me, if You Can
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

On neutral grounds way from her Family, displays of submission were hardly called for. Rather the two of them be on equal ground even if it was often deemed polite to dip or bow. Her own show, she would argue was a habitual display of good will. This female's however, made the fine golden fur stand on the nape of the Nomad's neck, though not unpleasantly. She whined softly, indicting the gesture was appreciated but not necessary.

"It is alright...truly," the Exultare smiled and dipped her muzzle politely. The girl's accent was not lost on her, nor the strange words she uttered in haste. Foreign, if ever an example presented itself. Though arguable to one's perception. As the Nomad had heard the sort of accent before, recently for that matter, she assumed upon that bit of information that this wanderer was of that family though its name was lost to her.

As the air of formality and apology waned at last she felt much better and felt her smile return fully with its accustomed radiance shining brightly. "A pleasure to meet you Vladislava....Dmitri," she greeted them properly nearly twisting her tongue in the process of enunciating. "I am X'yrin, a Nomad of Sangi'lak and Issor-it's Alpha. But you can call me X'y if you'd like." Feeling the gentle pressure of thick claws against her shoulder, she gestured with a casual shrug to the large vulture grasping tightly. "My companion here does not have a name," she continued whilst raising a claw to tease beneath his beak. "He has not yet told it to me...nor does he seemed to want to. Did you name your companion? Or did he offer his name to you?"

286 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;