Help me, if You Can
[html]
(--) OOC here.

A soft whine reached the dark wolf's pierced ears, and by it she knew the other woman didn't see submission as humble as bowing really all that necessary, but Vlad was a servant by nature. It mattered not if her peers accepted her respect, albeit with either embarrassment or reluctance. All that mattered was that their needs were attended to, and since the Russian wasn't the actual servant of the golden female, upmost curtesy was still to be in play, no matter the circumstances. Even if she had been outright rude to Vlad, she still would try to respond with kindness and humility. At her words the Kalashnikov heiress merely nodded, her movements a bit more smooth than when they had been rigid earlier.

The woman soon introduced herself as X'yrin of Sangi'lak, and stated she was the Alpha of this pack. The name of the Nomadic group seemed familiar to Vlad at first, and she soon remembered where she had heard it from—with this in mind, she was quick to nod again in responce. "That is an interesting name, X'yrin," she thought aloud, her sea green eyes flickering back to her horse. Though the Issor had said she could call her by a shorter nickname, Vlad felt much more proper using her full name instead. She felt this way about pretty much everyone she met, save herself, as she allowed others—like her beloved siblings back in Russia—to call her Vlad or Vladi.

Her gaze turned back to the bird as X'yrin introduced him, and her ears flicked, causing her earrings to jingle. "Perhaps he is more modest than most?" she offered, shrugging indifferently. Either that or the bird was too ignorant to tell the umber she-wolf, and really, either possibility was equally plausible. The Issor soon asked her two questions. The first was easy for Vladislava to answer: "Да, I did." The second one, however, cause her throat to go dry. She... She hadn't thought of that before. "I..." She paused again, searching for the right words, and finally a sigh escaped her lips as her gaze fell to the ground. "To be truthful, I had never thought of what his name might have been before I renamed him. I have no means of asking him what his given name is, however... I am not fluent in the low speech pattern, you see..."

<style type="text/css">
.vladitree b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8d7f6c; }
.vladitree p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vladitree {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#958576; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cSwmN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6d6357; padding: 237px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312c27; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread