Help me, if You Can
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: Sorry for the delay! Now I shall make sweet posting love to you.

Admittedly, the female was pleasant enough to converse with. Her strange tongue and kind demeanor furthered the smile on the Nomad's muzzle until she felt her inner self tremble with delight and a light giggle surfaced from her lightly parted maw. It only rose to hearty laughter when her feathered friend was innocently mistaken for modest and higher still when the young woman reflected upon the golden she-wolf's words.

It was common that few misunderstood her meaning, for just as these lands were still strange to her, it could be assumed that her culture was strange to the natives here. She could only imagine how strange her suggestion was to one that was obviously not a native to this place.

In concern that her laughter would be considered offensive, she hurried to hush herself, drawing a hand to close her muzzle and lowered her ears in apology. When her delightful trembles subsided, she was able to pull her hand away though a smile remained, quite giddy and light. "My friend, I apologize. Please do not take offense." Humbly, she dipped her head. "I hadn't meant to make you question your actions. It is a part of my culture that our companions give their names to us, rather than us name them."

X'yrin maintained an open posture as she stepped closer to the dark female, keeping her tail and ears relaxed to ward off the possibility of aggressive intentions in her approach. All the while, she continued to explain. "There is a Family within my collective that are renowned for their ability to take and speak with companion animals. They are the ones that taught the other families how to converse with their companions to learn from them as well as teach them to become beneficial tools to our progression. " She flicked her ear in gesture to the quiet vulture. "I was not fortunate to be a part of that family, but on these lands I learned to speak with my companions as well as other creatures. It would be a great honor to exchange this with you, if only a few words...perhaps for a tale of your origins?"

359 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;