Help me, if You Can
[html]
(--) It's alright! 8D

Laughter came from X'yrin's muzzle, slowing rising in loudness after Vlad had ceased speaking. The Russian was a tad bit confused, not really sure why the tawny wolf was giggling at her, but she tried not to think much of it. She hasn't said much that was particularly amusing, at least she think she didn't, so perhaps it was an inside joke the Nomad was chuckling at. The Issor soon held down her giggles as her ears lowered apologetically. She excused her laughter, saying she didn't mean to cause offense, and Vlad blinked. Well, she hadn't really offended her, but she could see how it could have rubbed others the wrong way. A smile came onto her lips as she nodded in understanding. However, she would clear things up a bit. "I am not offended in the slightest," she explained cordially, adjusting her cloak. "There is no need to apologize, Miss X'yrin."

The pack woman began to draw nearer, and Vladislava in return kept her friendly posture. She didn't want to seem rude and abrupt, as she rather enjoyed conversing with this amber-eyed female, and she wasn't in a rush. Dmitrii and herself had no specific place to be, as they were simply traveling around to see what there was to see. They had an extended amount of time to venture before they needed to head down to the pack of Casa di Cavalieri, anyways, and Vlad doubted anything major would prevent her from visiting the pack.

X'yrin went on to tell her about a family within her pack that could speak with animals of the lower speech, and green eyes glanced to the majestic bird on the auburn-haired woman's shoulder before darting back to her eyes. She offered her a deal of trading some words from Dmitrii for the Kalashnikov heiress' story. Vladislava felt her grin fade just the slightest bit as she mulled over this exchange. She saw absolutely no harm in it at all, but for some reason, she hesitated. Mentally pushing her doubt away she nodded, her smile returning to its full beam. "Very well, very well," she agreed, clearing her throat for dramatic effect. "I... was born into a very rich family in Moscow, Russia. I happened to be the eldest of my siblings, and as such I was designated as the next heir for the company my father owned. My parents taught me the English language and many other things because of the path which I was to take, as their business consisted of trading goods from these lands back to Europe, and vice versa."

She paused, her eyes looking to the skies. "However," she breathed, orbs turning back to X'yrin, "Truthfully I had no intentions of taking on my eventual fate. Running such a business did not appeal to me." A pink-pawed hand rested on the Clydesdale's neck as Vlad pushed some of her mane out of her eyes. "So, I came here." She decided to leave out the fact that she literally was a refugee from her homeland, escaping her parents' grasp by pure luck. Hopefully her tale would surface to the Issor's request, as that was the whole summary of her reasons here in Nova Scotia.

<style type="text/css">
.vladitree b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8d7f6c; }
.vladitree p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vladitree {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#958576; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cSwmN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6d6357; padding: 237px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312c27; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread