Help me, if You Can
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Stories were an important part of the Nomad culture. More a cherished commodity than the finest furs or rarest foods. The flesh and hide of another animal only lasted as long as it was kept until time had its way with it. And then it was gone from the world. But stories, information, the word of mouth lasted far longer than that. The word was eternal and whispered to the right ear. Stories were taught to the young so that they would learn from the experiences or make of them what they would with added fancies to make it interesting. They were to incite emotion, make one think. Information as well, though its extents were more limiting than the tongue woven tale.

When the dark female began to speak, the Exultare drew her ears forward to listen closely. Her feathered companion was not so interested in the words of the wolf and had turned his head to preen several crumpled feathers. That was fine for the she-wolf though, who was drawn into the story so similar to her own. But in terms of wealth, she could not relate for the ways one ranked themselves as ‘wealthy’ among the Family differed from what she had seen on these lands. Wealth came from experience and skill. To be poor was to not enlighten oneself or do what they could for the Family. X’yrin could only scantly assume what the Russian woman meant, but that was not the part of the story that held her attention for its duration.

“It is not easy to return to the path let behind and the grandeur of the Endless Path is seen. Returning would be a step back when there is much more to see if one continues to move forward.” The Nomad smiled and dipped her head again. “It is my sincerest hope that you continue your forward journey. Too few take the steps away from their believed destiny toward something new. But enough of that.” Her voice piped up suddenly, distracting the cleaning bird and forced him to look at her in surprise. “I shall give you a demonstration if you’d like. Something to establish a new relationship with your companion?”

367 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;