Help me, if You Can
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: :3 Another post and then closed?

The sounds of progress were wonderful to her ears, especially when they were tuned to the sounds of the animal and his handler. Her tail swayed with glee and smile grew brighter as the young woman listened in for what her horse was saying.

The Nomad could hear it fine well, but did not want to spoil the experience for the pair. This was their learning experience after all, and she was but a guide for them. Her ears twitched eagerly when the Russian conveyed what she heard, and smiled all the more with an excited nod of her head. "Exactly!" she exclaimed. "That is exactly right. I am so glad you could hear him. Before long, it will become a common dialogue between you two; a special bond forged by your understanding."

With a gentle hand, she gestured between the traveling pair, setting her own companion a little off balance by her excitement. "You should converse more...and hear what he tells you. After being quiet for so long, I'm sure he has much to say..."

--- words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;