Help me, if You Can
[html]
(--) That sounds good. Big Grin It was a cool thing to have Vladi pick up on low speech, too! Thanks!

A confident smile pulled at her lips as X'yrin praised her for being able to hear and translate Dmitrii's words perfectly. Her words following were answered by a swift nod of Vlad's head, and she wouldn't at all try to lag on her speaking with her horse. Just from one little lesson she had learned so much, and she knew that this would be a very helpful skill. Additionally, the Russian believed she had found the secret of how to converts other words and phrases to low speech for her dear companion, and a large burst of optimism distributed throughout her being as she thought of the endless possibilities of how far her low speech would go. Maybe someday she could become fluent in Dmitrii's language, but of course, it would take time.

Such precious skills always took practice before they could be perfected, after all.

The Issor gestured between Vladislava and the equine, telling her she should speak with her steed much more often, as Dmitrii had much to say after being quiet for so long. Eagerly the heiress bobbled her head again in agreement, cutting a glance to her horse briefly before dipping her head at the other wolf. "This I will strive to accomplish. I will become skilled in his speech, and listen to each and every one of the tales he has to offer. I promise you this." She rose her muzzle again, smiling warmly at the woman. "I cannot thank you enough. What you have taught me... I shall treasure it forever."

Slowly she pulled her hood over her head again, bowing her back in farewell. Though she really didn't have to go so soon, the urge to move on and learn more in Dmitrii's tongue was strong. Sure, X'yrin's presence was a welcomed one, and she deeply appreciated the Alphess teaching her, but she'd rather be alone with her horse to teach him singlehandedly. Sea green eyes softened before closing for a moment, and in a swift motion Vladislava swung her leg over Dmitrii's saddle. "I sincerely hope we cross paths again, X'yrin. I am gracious for what you have taught me, no matter how small it may appear to you. But until the day we meet again," she said, grabbing her steed's reigns and steering him around, "до свидания." With this, she snapped the ropes lightly, and the dappled horse set off in a fast trot, head held high, nose snorting. Vladislava, on the other hand, was quiet, with a thoughtful look on her face, as they rode off, off for the way back to their more familiar woods.

<style type="text/css">
.vladitree b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8d7f6c; }
.vladitree p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vladitree {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#958576; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cSwmN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6d6357; padding: 237px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312c27; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread