Heavy Demands
[html]

OOC nice to thread with you too! thank you Smile

Word Count → 000

Horse hooves greeted her, and a heavily pregnant mare came into view. Mentally Amy studied the horse, swiftly adding up how much she was worth. A rather expensive trade for her. Well trained, and carrying a foal inside of her. This was a rather wealthy wolf. Her gaze returned to that of the wolf riding, brown eyes boldly staring up at him. She wasn't pack, she didn't have to submit to him. Her stance was strong, claiming the land outside of the border as her own. Wherever she stood, that was her territory, her own alpha. Behind her she could hear Adara, nervously shifting around. The beautiful slave was always anxious to please, despite Amy's treatment. She didn't care if the slave was always working to please her or not, she just cared that what she ordered happened.

The voice of a pup brought her attention, the tiniest smile flitting across her features as the young female spoke. She was older than Lucias, another cough wracking through the female's body. Remembering why she had come she shook her head. Lucias twisted around, gazing curiously at the bigger pup, but didn't do more than that. I have come for trade. I offer the items stored in my wagon in exchange for rare herbs. They would have to be, as she had all the common ones and they hadn't worked as they should have.

Image courtesy of thefarthestshore@deviantART

<style>
.sunsetdandelion .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.sunsetdandelion p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sunsetdandelion b {color:#ffca5e; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sunsetdandelion {background-color:#4362a5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bJq8n.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#744e80; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.sunsetdandelion .inner {margin:0px 10px 230px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.sunsetdandelion .wordcount {color:#ffca5e; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ffca5e; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread