First Fall
[html]

---

Thorn hadn't meant the words he had said to the bird. It was an idle and meaningless threat that was kind of funny when you thought about it. No one would eat a kestrel, they were all beak and feathers and no meat. Rubbing a furred palm over his face and muzzle Thorn sighed and shook his head. Watching the black wolf and bird talk briefly and then the bird fly away the white Russians tail stopped wagging. "No offence meant miss. I would never eat a bird, I'm a rabbit eating kind of wolf." He gave a little shrug as he finished setting out the paints.

Watching her mix the paints Thorn wished he had more talent when it came to creative works. He could cook sure, but give him a pencil and he could only write in his native tongue. He could never draw a proper leaf or create images of other creatures. He had known of many that could do that but this black wolf was definitely good. The leaf came to life with the paint and the white Russian glanced back and forth between image and actual object. Nodding his head his tail started wagging again and ears moved forward with interest. "You're very good…" He reached up to scratch under his hat before adding, "I don't know your name. I'm Thorn." Dipping a finger into the yellow paint he scrawled "шип" on his messenger bag, his name in Cyrillic. Rather pleased with himself he let his green eyes wander.

WC: 253

<style type="text/css">
.bbear-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#182549; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.bbear-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.bbear-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #182549; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.bbear-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bbear-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#eadada; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j5XJM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #554f4f; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#554f4f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread