First Fall
[html]

Sorry I took so long.

Thorn continued the fluid strokes, adding a little flourish before setting it aside. Taking a piece of parchment from inside his messenger bag he found a flat rock and knelt next to it, mixing up another tiny pot of red dye. Dipping brush into the it he wrote the Russian word for wolf, then friend and then started a new line. The black female had many questions for him and he smiled as he set the brush down on the rock. "I come from Russia, across the ocean for many days in a boat. Luperci over there speak many different languages and write many different ways." Given the journey it was no surprise that she might not have heard about places across the water. They didn't have planes or wings to get their faster than the wind and water would allow them.

She grew up here. He very, very briefly thought of Endymion, the son he helped to sire so many years ago. He hadn't thought of him or even his scent in a very long time. From his travels it seemed that Jaded Shadows was now gone and done with. Surely Fatin had moved on as well. Head hanging slightly he perked up a bit and glanced at Dalgina as her question of showing her how rang in his ears. He would normally go with her name but he didn't know what that meant. "Da, da I can. Does your name have a meaning? Russian alphabet has more letters than the english alphabet does." Using the brush he marked off a couple that were different as well as the few symbols he knew that showed whether a letter made a hard or soft sound. Looking up from his work he looked at Dalgina for any questions.

WC: 305

<style type="text/css">
.bbear-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#182549; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.bbear-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.bbear-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #182549; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.bbear-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bbear-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#eadada; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j5XJM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #554f4f; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#554f4f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread