No Children Allowed
Isa was laying down in her Lupus form behind Amatha, watching Hadley blow in her face. Her little squeal was absolutely adorable and brought a small chuckle from Isa. She watched as Amatha bit Hadley’s hand, holding on tight. Isa nipped at the pups tail gently, getting her attention. Come on sweetheart, you don’t wanna hurt daddy do you? She chuckled as the small pup turned towards her, lunging forward, her front paws landing on Isa’s side.

Shifting to Optime, Isa picked up Amatha, rolled onto her back and tossed the pup into the air slightly. She sat up as she heard Amatha’s stomach rumble. Hungry sweetheart? Seeing the pup nod, Isa held her close to her body and looked over at Hadley as she fed the pup. Isa was still weaning her but since she hadn’t eaten herself yet, she had no regurgitated meat for the pup in her arms. After she goes to bed, would you like to do a little training? I haven’t trained at all since I found out I was pregnant. She knew perfectly well that she was in heat at the moment but it didn’t seem to affect him yet. Perhaps he was just used to it by now.

Messages In This Thread