The Lost Queen
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Seeing the young woman calm was an assuring sign that she would be well...at least in the sense of keeping herself from having an attack. Though she could not imagine the inner turmoil that vexed the fallen queen, she could imagine the terror in caused her. The sheer agony of not being able to recall what was in order to move toward the future. But she was trying, and that in itself was a positive light shining within the dark world. If her mind would not allow her to reclaim the past, at the very least instinct was guiding her into the future along the path of living despite the darkness.

Just as the little pup that calmed between her legs.

X'yrin's brows raised when her little one was acknowledged then nodded once to confirm this truth. "Indeed...his world is dark." Beneath her Zeus tilted his head toward his surrogate, stretching his nose to lick her chin. "But Zeus is able to see with sound and smell. He has been learning to better his senses...and have been doing remarkable well." She licked his muzzle proudly. "Perhaps...he could become your friend. Proof that one can prevail even when they are robbed of a part of themselves."

The Nomad lifted returned her kind eyes to the pale woman, smiling softly as she always did. "That call within you, is your instinct seeking life. It is the rebirth of potential reset and ready to be explored. Truly...Titania... I am sorry for what you have lost, but it is not in my culture to mourn for what cannot be helped. Rather, we embrace the new opportunity, learn from what has happened and assist in the betterment of ourselves and others. Perhaps this is your path to better yourself...to begin anew from the remnant of what was. If you need a guide... I would gladly offer my assistance."

313 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;