[M] Kiss Me Slowly
[html]
eeee! <3

Robert was not a very imaginative wolf. It would not be unusual he would go on many nights without having a colorful dream--that being said, he was not dreamless. He was usually haunted by boughs of information, all jumbled and distorted by his subconscious to the point where it was nonsense. One time, he had a dream of plants hybriding and mixing up their uses and their appearances until they look like they were something out of a storybook; it was quite odd, but interesting to him nevertheless.

That night, with his hand propping up his head as he fell asleep watching the woman rest, he had a rather vivid dream. All he could remember about it was that it was bright, colorful, and left him with the feeling of being happy. He tried to focus on it as he felt a touch on his knee, his already light sleep being roused, but when the poke came he begrudgingly opened his eyes, though he did not remain reluctant for long. His frost eyes flew open at the sight of Eclipse, and jerked upwards in his seat, fearing that something was wrong.

A teasing voice reached his ears, and he settled back into the chair. “But I like the chair--it is comfortable enough,” he argued softly, a grin playing on his own muzzle. He wouldn’t tell her that he wanted to remain vigil on her--oh, how may she teased him. “Besides, I bet there are mice in them. You told me before that may house may have once had them--perhaps the same happened to your’s?” Of course, it was rhetorical, and while he doubt she had creatures running around her house, it made a good argument for him to stay in the chair.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread