[M] Kiss Me Slowly
[html]
(430)

While he was somewhat upset in the littlest of ways that he was awaken from what little sleep he could get, the light laughter that escaped from the girl’s mouth lifted him and made him more aware. It seemed as if the two wouldn’t be going back to sleep for a while now. He rose an eyebrow as she opened her maw to say something, but she reached a decision and spoke about something else. His grin turned a bit more sharper, and he could tell it was already happening--the back and forth. “What were you going to say?” he called her out, the same sly smile on his face.

He did not notice it, but it had been a good few weeks since that day. The hours seemed to pass by slowly when he was with Eclipse, and the outside world went too fast. It both felt like years and only days since the event occurred and when he made all those promises a lifetime ago. He was fulfilling it to the tee, and we was somewhat aware of his constant presences--he would only realize this when he had to leave her side for a moment. It was starting to get hard to imagine going about things without her involved in it or without her on his mind.

Whatever coy smile he had on his muzzle was whipped off at her next years, and stared at her for a moment, decoding the words she said. Live here? Hardly. But come to think of it... When was the last time he slept in his own bed and not in the care he had become oh so accustomed to? Was he not still wearing the same pair of clothes since that day, never had changed them since then since he never revisited his room? That enough proved that he had, indeed, been staying away from his house for quite some time.

He fell silent, feeling embarrassment swelling up in him. “Well, I...” He found himself stupid for not realizing that sooner. What must Eclipse think of this? Was she tired of him? She didn’t seem like it, though. “I... uh, I guess I do,” he stated tentatively, staring at the woman as if he was asking her something. He felt a thump against his chest, and noticed that his heart was beating faster than normal, and he knew why. It was personal, what he was suggesting, to live with her, and who knew where that could lead to. Or, at least he hoped it lead to something greater.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread