[M] Kiss Me Slowly
[html]

WC:323 OOC:

And he wouldn’t let her drop it she shook her head but she knew he would not relent; “I um... Well it was a joke and I dunno it sounded a bit personal but i was going to say.... My bed doesn’t have any mice;” That was when she blushed, and she knew he could see her face glowing red even through her fur. She looked away but her eyes darted toward him then back a few times. “See, so it wasn’t really funny so yeah;” Her heart thumped against her chest as she said that not sure what his reaction would be, lately it was something different, not the usual curt comment he would have given to her when they just met, but she figured he had to get to know her to treat her like he was. She just knew she felt safe with him.

Her pulse quickened more at his answer and she turned when she got to the doorway, her ears not sure if she believe his words. Now it seemed as though her heart was moving so fast that not even a shooting star could catch it. His words were so unexpected that she couldn’t say anything for long moments but she made herself become braver and braver and finally answer “I believe you do.” She couldn’t believe it. Just from that alone possibly changed things forever. Those words would probably end in a horrible tragic ending. With that thought though she began having visual ideas and knowing how close to the tragedy they were in she would do it before something happened. Whatever time she had with him was now. But she didn’t move, no matter how much she tried to will herself she still felt uncertain about his feelings for her. He may live here now but did that mean anything really? Yes it meant she was safe.
<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:normal; padding:0px; font-family: Franklin, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#66aa44;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:338px; background-color:#a0eefe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5Kcr8.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 370px 0px; font-family: 'Nova Mono', cursive font-size:15px; color:#777744; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread