[M] Kiss Me Slowly
[html]
(236) OOC: Oh my!!!

She was all too aware of the direction they were going in, perhaps because she, being a hunter let her senses surround herself even when she is preoccupied, but her mind was more on Robert and showing her love and interest in him as he was with her. It was so new that it seemed like her first time. As though she were doing everything for the first time, yet she knew what to do. Eclipse allowed him to move her to the bed and the anticipation was rising in her. She was his and he wanted to show it. They stopped and she let Robert soak in everything before he sat. That seemed as though it made his own resolve solid. She looked down on him a small grin on her face.

Eclipse let the grin turn into a tender smile and threw herself at him, not in a forceful way but a carefully controlled way as she put her arms around his neck and let herself drop on the bed in hopes he got the idea that she was a willing partner in the game of love. She did not take special care to remind him that she was not in his position. In a way she was. Anything she did he could not like and it would end everything they started, but she tried her best not to think about that.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread