Gray Goose
[html]

ooc: I'm sorry to force you into replying at 3 in the morning lol

Edgar did have more of a tolerance of others and strength because of his inability to hear. It lead him to be more respectful too, since he got life harder than most people. He's learned to adapt, he'd always been great at that. He now can comfortably communicate with other luperci with writing, expressions, signs and drawing. She appeared to be flattered by his comment about her stunning tattoos she had, a sweet smile tickling the corners of her sleek maw. How kind of you, Edgar. These tattoos were given to me by an artist on my journey across the sea. One of his paintings was of a woman with similar markings. I loved the image so much he offered to give the markings to me as well. I could not refuse. The dog wondered where she started her life. There were other canines he knew, such as a woman named Vladislava, who had made their way across the sea. All around the world, there were luperci coming in this area and he could see why; the packs. He knew when there were more packs, it had meant more trading. But a lot of luperci that had crossed the sea had done so not to trade, but usually to run away from something that was bothering them in some way. Edgar thought that the artist who had done her tattoos was very talented and must have had a very steady hand; the markings were very clean and sharp-looking. Why did you cross the sea? The artist must have been very talented, too. he wrote.

<style>
.cloudguilt .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.cloudguilt p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cloudguilt b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloudguilt {background-color:#254893; background-image:url(http://oi45.tinypic.com/2cen59l.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.cloudguilt .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9ECBF7; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread