Gray Goose
[html]

ooc: It was 3:40 when I posted that last time lol

Edgar took note of her expression, it had seemed to go a little serious. He wondered if she had had any sort of personal relationship with the artist, she must have gotten to know him pretty well while she was getting the ink tattoo on her face; it looked as if it had taken a very long time. The boy knew though that it wasn't the most polite thing to be nosy and go asking questions like that to someone he only just met, so he didn't bother asking her. Yes, he was very talented. For a moment, her eyes slowly averted from his to think of a response to his question for her. She must have left for a more serious reason, like losing a family member or being chased away. Could she also have been mistreated by her family? A lot of luperci in the area seemed to be, and he was too. He didn't usually say that he was mistreated, although he really was, because it was hard for him to say that; he still loved all of his family. He'd only say that he was "left behind", nothing more. It was hard for him to admit that his family were all so full of flaws, he almost wasn't aware of the fact that they were either. The dog's soft eyes settled back on the woman as she had written something down. I think that it was just wanderlust that made me wish to sail here. Edgar nodded toward her, he felt as if she were hiding the entire truth to him. I guess that's part of the reason I came over here, the main reason was because I was left on my own; my family left me behind. The luperci paused for a few moments, thinking of something else to write. Just as he was, she added something else about his bird. She doesn't have a name, I never thought that she'd stay with me as long as she did. She started following me around since I first started out on my own, her flock left her behind. A smile came back to Edgar's face as he remembered her when she was a scrawny little gosling; she had grown a lot by then. It's funny though because I honestly feel like I first found her yesterday, and now I look at her and she's all grown up. Time goes by fast, doesn't it? As he wrote this, he realized all the days he had spent daydreaming and lying around in the woods drawing; he knew he'd have to really find something to do with his life. He had to join a pack.

<style>
.cloudguilt .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.cloudguilt p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cloudguilt b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloudguilt {background-color:#254893; background-image:url(http://oi45.tinypic.com/2cen59l.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.cloudguilt .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9ECBF7; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread