Gray Goose
[html]

ooc: Now it's 11:30, I'm so crazy with this game >.<

Eagerly, the tattooed wolf jotted down a response to his question. Time did go by fast for him. He barely hesitated about making decisions, he just made them. Things seemed to be a breeze for him, and he wasn't sure if he liked it or not. Sometimes he'd sit around all depressed wondering how fast the rest of his lifetime would be spent. The dog made sure to spend it carefully; talking with as many luperci and making lots of good friends. None of those "friends" seemed to stick around long enough, it made him sad thinking of how friends come and go. Change was definitely hard for him, but he liked it every once in a while. Aye, the time does go by. How long have you had her? She must be a very special goose to trust a predator as a friend. I have seen canines with horses, and a few cats, but never a goose. The dog nodded, his eyes closing for a moment, as he read the answer to the question. Then as he read on, the grin that he had had earlier came back. He couldn't help but smile when he thought of all the times he spent with his bird. The luperci was sure that his life wouldn't be the same without her, and it was true; it wouldn't. A little more than half a year, possibly. I can recall that I was very young when I was starting out on my own though, so I'm not all that sure. I was just starting to shift though. Yes, she certainly is a special bird! My family often hunted her kind, so I'm aware of how dogs hunt them. There are a lot of canines out there with pets, but I'm the only one who's got a goose. I think that's because geese are very feisty animals and nobody seems to have the patience to put up with them. Pausing for a moment, Edgar then added on to his note. Would you mind telling me about your family? You seem to be one of those people that's got an interesting family history. He hoped this didn't sound nosy, he was curious about her life before Nova Scotia. It was nice to hear a story other than his own.

<style>
.cloudguilt .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.cloudguilt p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cloudguilt b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloudguilt {background-color:#254893; background-image:url(http://oi45.tinypic.com/2cen59l.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.cloudguilt .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9ECBF7; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread