Gray Goose
[html]

ooc: Yeah, it sure does! We should, this thread's nicccee and looong c: Awesome avatar by the way, it's soooosoo pretty <3

A gentle laugh quickly brightened the wolf's feminine features as she wrote down onto the paper. Giving her an intelligent look, the goose cocked her head to the side and looked at her - not used to sudden sounds since her travelling partener was so silent. After reading over her words, he responded: Yes, they certainly are! I am very suprised myself; she doesn't even get along that well with her own kind. Looking away for a moment, he thought over his own past. A saddened expression painted over his friendly smile - it made him sad just thinking about it. Would he ever see his family again? There was a part of Edgar that dearly wanted to, but the more sensible half always kept him from doing so. He turned back, trying his best to give her a believable smile, and pulled the notepad from her gentle grip. She seemed to have a past very similar to the luperci's; one that she called, "not very interesting". Well, that was a lie. Edgar knew, coming from a large family himself, that when you live in a larger group, things get more interesting and more dramatic. His old smile came back, thinking of that lie, and then he read on. He didn't have much to say, all he could think of writing was exactly what he put down: Yes, I am a loner. You know, my mother played the fiddle real well. Would you mind playing it for me? Although he was deaf, he still enjoyed music a lot. He liked to put his hand on his mother's fiddle as she played and feel the steady vibrations, or just simply watch the bow glide effortlessly over the thin strings.

<style>
.cloudguilt .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.cloudguilt p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cloudguilt b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloudguilt {background-color:#254893; background-image:url(http://oi45.tinypic.com/2cen59l.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.cloudguilt .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9ECBF7; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread