Gray Goose
thank you! <3
I really am terrible. would you like to make this a fade-to-black where she plays for him and then returns to Vinatta, since I've made you wait so long and this thread is old? Sad

[html]

The feathered creature gave her a bright-eyed stare. Lynx blinked, startled by the intelligence in the bird's dark eyes. There were definitely thoughts behind that gaze, and the pale woman wondered what they could be. She had never considered a goose's thoughts before, or those of any creature that was not canine, for that matter. But Edgar, she thought, must have become very in tune with his feathered companion to have made and kept a friendship with the pretty bird.

The wolfess turned her smile to the goose upon Edgar, who was grinning as he took the notepad into his own hands. A light came to her eyes when the male mentioned that his mother had played the fiddle, and even asked her to play for him. Without taking the paper, Lynx grabbed the pencil and scribbled, I would be honored!, smiled warmly, and took her fiddle and bow from the sling across her back.

She held one in each hand for a brief second. Looking blankly toward the stars, Lynx she thought of a lively tune to play, one with fast-paced, varied notes so that the handsome spaniel could enjoy watching the bow fly in time with her fingers. Finally, she decided on one of the last songs Lottie had taught her, a cheerful, happy song about warriors celebrating a victorious battle.

Taking a deep breath, Lynx tucked the base of the shiny instrument under her chin and began to play.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread