Nestling
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 245/ OOC: I had to have him find it lolol. ohhh perdy!

In Character

The pain in his leg was growing rather than diminishing, but that was what he expected of course. The makings of arthritis when his bone was not put in correctly. He payed no heed to it. If he got any sleep he wouldn’t have to worry about the pain. He did what he could to mask it, cursing the bitch that had done it in the first place, then cursing Mars for getting him injured before so he couldn’t defend himself as well if he had been in full health. He cursed himself for just being a weakling.

His attention went to a shape above him. He looked up to see a bird in the sky. Its sillouette dark against the sky, but he was sure it was a buzzard, “Go away I’m not dead.” He growled knowing the animal would not understand him but it seemed to see that he was alive and turned. That was when he felt something drop onto his leg. He raised an eyebrow and cocked his head, his attention on that piece of hair. Was that from the things last meal? It seemed so precise, and as one strand, it still had a smell to it, a clean lively smell. He picked up the fur seeing it was longer than his own, and twirled it in his fingers, what were the odds of one strand falling on his leg like that, he wondered.

<style>
.Firetable-shaw p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Firetable-shaw b {color:#D83500;}
.Firetable-shaw-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Firetable-shaw-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#DDE6CF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Firetable-shaw-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Firetable-shaw {background-color:#010101; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e9VqU.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style> Coding by sie
[/html]

[

Messages In This Thread